Breathe Easier With Our New Allergy Friendly Boston Accommodations
If you suffer from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory problems, we invite you to enjoy the new non-smoking PURE Rooms at our luxury hotel. These allergy friendly accommodations receive the most complete treatments available – designed to remove allergens from all surfaces, fabrics, and air flow. Breathe easier and feel better during your next stay at our recently renovated hotel. Comforting features of our new PURE rooms include:
- Sanitized heater and air conditioner, further cleaned with PURE Tea Tree Oil
- Cleansed and sanitized soft surfaces, to eliminate contaminants that trigger allergies
- PureShield™ application on all surfaces, to minimize the growth of bacteria
- One-time high ozone shock treatment, to remove any remaining allergy triggers, and to eliminate room odors
- In room air purification system (class II medical device), to render air quality four times cleaner than threshold for asthma patients
- Hypo-allergenic pillow cases and mattress covers, to eliminate dust and dander associated with bedding.
The Latest Amenity: A Hypoallergenic Room, New York Times - Practical Traveler | Hotel Trends
Click here to read article
Purified Hotel Rooms Hotels with Allergy Friendly Rooms,WNBC - Michelle Higgins, New York Times “Practical Traveler” discusses allergy free hotel rooms.
Click here to see WNBC Video Clip
For allergy-friendly Boston accommodations and first-class service, choose the Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf. To inquire about rates and availability, call us at 866-296-2297. Click here to check for availability and rates of our PURE rooms.